Zenith Bank Tech Fair Programme 2023.
Zenith Bank is set to hold its third edition of the Zenith Bank Tech Fair Programme, a two-day event showcasing the latest advancements and innovations shaping the tech industry from Tuesday, November 22 and Wednesday, November 23, 2022, at the Eko Convention Centre, Eko Hotels & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The program will feature master classes led by industry experts, panel discussions on the theme “Driving the global trade revolution with technology,” a goodwill message from the founder, Jim Ovia, and a hackathon pitch event where winners go home with cash prizes.
Last year, a total sum of N53 million in prize money was won by the successful contestant at the event.
The finalists who totalled eleven in number emerged from the over 500 contestants that took part in the session with a cleantech company making cooling affordable and accessible for businesses, Ecotutu, emerging as the overall winner and taking home the grand prize of N20 million.
Zenith Bank Tech Fair Programme
- Cloud Computing
- Internet of thing (IoT)
- 5G Technology
- Robotic and Drone Technology
- AR/VR Immersive Technology
- Health Tech
- Ai & MAching Learning
- Good Will Message
- Jim Ovia, CFR (Founder & Chairman, Zenith Bank Plc)
- Master Class
- Special Access to practical, industry expert-led skill workshop
- Panel Discussion
- Deriving the global trade revolution with technology – current transformation trends
- Hackathon Pitch Event
- The competition’s winner will take this one further, presenting their work
Method of Application
Interested candidates should register by clicking the Apply Now Button below: