Chevron is an American multinational energy corporation and the third-largest oil producer in Nigeria and one of its largest investors.
Chevron Nigeria operates under a joint-venture arrangement with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and has assets on land and in swamp and near-offshore concessions covering approximately 2.2 million acres (8,900 sq km) in the Niger Delta region.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Chevron Nigeria Graduate Internship Program 2023.
Chevron Nigeria Graduate Internship Program 2023.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja, Delta & Lagos | Nigeria.
- Join our and Channels to receive More Job Alerts.
- The Graduate Internship positions are basically learning opportunities provided by Chevron Nigeria Limited as part of our Corporate Responsibilities.
- Interns play supportive roles as assigned to them by the respective work groups.
- They also learn on the job.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the “Apply for Job” Button below.