UAC Foods Limited is a joint venture business between UAC of Nigeria plc. (a leading indigenous conglomerate in Nigeria) and Tiger Brands Limited (A South Africa Leading Food Giant). The Business is committed to quality products and the production of leading brands in the Snacks, Dairies, and Beverage Categories.
The Snacks Category consists of: Gala Sausage Roll – The Number one Sausage Roll Brand In Nigeria Funtime Cup Cake – the creamy fluffy cake that is the delight of consumers Funtime Coconut Chips- Made from fresh natural coconut Snaps Puffed Maize.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Front Desk Officer at Mr Biggs – UAC Foods Limited.
Front Desk Officer at Mr Biggs – UAC Foods Limited.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Join our and Channels to receive More Job Alerts.
Responsible for creating a positive and welcoming environment for visitors and providing efficient administrative support to the organization.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Welcome visitors, clients, customers, or regulatory representatives and provide a positive first impression. Assist visitors with inquiries and provide relevant information about the company and our products.
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing inquiries or issues and attending to incoming calls promptly and professionally. Escalate more complex issues to the appropriate employee for resolution
- Timely receipt, sorting, and distribution of mail/deliveries (incoming /and outgoing).
- Responsible for the scheduling and coordination of meetings for the meeting rooms at the Head office
- Maintain office security by implementing safety procedures and access points at the reception area; Monitor and review the security logbook.
- Prepares and submits weekly reports for management.
- Provide administrative support to co-employees when needed.
- Liaise with government or regulatory officials and relay / direct all issues immediately to relevant stakeholders
Qualifications and Requirements:
The ideal candidate will possess
- A bachelor’s degree or HND in relevant disciplines with an NYSC certificate.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Front Desk Officer or Receptionist.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Familiarity with basic office equipment e.g., printers, scanners
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the “Apply for Job” Button below.