StreSERT is a professional services organization that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organizations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Customer Service Executive at Stresert Services Limited.
Customer Service Executive at Stresert Services Limited.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Join our and Channels to receive More Job Alerts.
A Service Executive will act as a liaison, provide product/service information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call-handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; and follow up to ensure the resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- BSC/HND with a minimum of an Upper Credit
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Numeracy and data analytics skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Monthly Take Home– N140,000
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the “Apply for Job” Button below.